Cropped t-shirt/ASOS, skirt/Oasis
I had a little (online) shopping spree last week, and picked up this cropped t-shirt from ASOS. Its in a bigger size so its a bit longer, but I’m still not quite comfortable in it. This week has been much quieter than last – but I’ve still been busy with new little side projects. Oh, and watching Pretty Little Liars too much – I worked my way through the 9 books in a few days. I know they are classed as “Young Adult” books, and some people are a little snobby about them, but I really enjoyed the books – sometimes you want something thats easy to read.
- I love infographics, and this one from Cisco explains how there are much more things connected to the internet than there are humans. Pretty crazy to see some of the ways that connectivity is being built into so many things – even cows!
- Pretty paper garlands are easier to make than I thought – this one uses colour charts and paper stamps to make multi coloured hearts
- Gojee is a recipe site where you tell it what you have and what you’re craving, and it will show you what to make, with some beautiful photos.
- Bourbons are the best biscuits, and Danni made some. I might have to try myself – if they’re homemade, that means they’re healthy, right?
- Love this DIY – a solid perfume locket. Useful and very easy (well, looks easy)
- How to Make Friends on the Internet.
- Cute Twitter (or Blogger!) backgrounds from Wild Olive.
- 10 Tips to Turn You from Wallflower to Flirt Professor from Gala Darling. I definitely need to put all of these tips into use!
Today I should be clearing up after our BBQ yesterday but *yawn* I’d rather nap or read. Lazy Sundays ftw!
I love the colour of this jumper, I’m a fan of cropped things with high waisted stuff I think it can look really cute! Going to check out these links now :)
That jumper looks great on you – I really love the colour!
Thanks for the links – off to have a browse through them now!
I love you for linking to that gojee website!