Today I wish I had…
- A teleporter to make moving house much more simple*
- More time in the evenings (for packing, unpacking, and everything else I don’t have time for right now)
- A better body to run Race for LifeNEXT WEEKEND (what? how did that come about so fast?)
- An iPad (because the Boy keeps hogging his. On the other hand, when I do play on it, I seem to only play the hotel tycoon type effort. Loser.)
- A cup of tea (always)
- Lots of money (of course)
I have so much to write and no time to type it! Bah. If only I had an iPad…
* I’ll pop it down here to avoid making a fuss. In case you hadn’t already guessed, I am moving in with The Boy (yeah Tim, I refer to Alex as “The Boy” but that is partly because he is a young ‘un) and its all exciting and tra la la. Except I really hate packing.
Good luck with the move! I certainly know how it feels not having enough hours in the day to pack, I haven’t finished *un* packing yet and I moved back in April!
.-= Vixel´s last blog ..Things I Love Thursday =-.
Tim C says
I wasn’t criticising you calling him The Boy, merely commenting on the way every female blogger does it, and wondering why I never think I should call Julez The Girl. So ha!
.-= Tim C´s last blog ..iPads: Half-Hearted =-.
The Girl says
Hurray for moving in – big stuff, hope it all goes well for you. Packing officially is the worst thing in the world.
I used to call my ex The Boy on my old blog. Not relevant, just thought I’d throw it out there.
.-= The Girl´s last blog ..A letter to a dear friend =-.
Alison Young says
wow,congratulations and all that,hope move goes smoothly,could you forward your address?xxx