Its Thursday already? Madness.
Anyway, on with it.
- New Music – Love music. Love love love. This week, I have mostly been listening to Black Kids (I’m trying to get tickets for their gig in August at Thekla, but its all sold out, and I can’t afford Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â£50 a ticket on eBay!), Vampire Weekend, The Subways and MGMT. I realise those aren’t really new bands, but I have only just found them.
- Friends – Aaaah. I do love my friends. Especially ones who will drive an hour, pick me up, take me home with them and look after me.
- MySpace – I know, MySpace? Whats that? Most of us only use Facebook these days. But I turned my MySpace page into an advert type thing for me being a photo type lady thing (that is the professional title, yes) and this week, I sat down, messaged quite a few Bristol bands and clubs, and already have had quite a few positive responses. Yay! Even though I don’t expect any payments for this (I don’t have enough faith in my own abilities to charge people for a few pictures) I really want to expand what I’m doing, and would love to do this semi-professionally.
Just getting into clubs and gigs for free would be awesome enough.
- Food Combinations – Raisin and cinnamon bagel? What would make it better? Exactly, Nutella. Nom nom nom.
- Rocotillos – Ooooooh. I think I’ve said more than once that I bloody well love ‘Tillos. I met Charlie there on Tuesday, and had my favourite milkshake, hazelnut and chocolate (hmm, linked to the new Nutella/bagel discovery?)
Time to clean my room. That one is definately not on the love list!