Since I have made the move down to Bristol quite successfully, I can now spend a little time doing nothing. Ooh, its my favourite thing.
OK, so I could unpack, but I don’t actually have any furniture yet to put stuff away into (like a wardrobe!)
So here’s a little something to take up a few minutes! I saw this on The Alice, which is a really interesting blog I found today.
These are the rules: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
- If I’m on my own watching TV or a movie, then I have to turn on the subtitles – I need something to read whilst I’m watching the programme!
- I have all of the Singstar discs (except for the Bollywood one, because I’m not a fan!) and I know most of the songs.
- When I (eventually!) get married, I would persuade him to take my surname. Lets face it, my surname rocks!
- I’m double jointed in my legs. When I was younger, I could get both legs behind my head. I’ve not tried it for a while, because its not really that lady like, is it?
- I can’t help but sign up for new social networking sites. I have no idea, but if I find a new site, I have to register!
- I have to turn off all electrical sockets if it doesn’t have a plug in it. Seriously, its like a compulsion! I have actually stopped meetings at work so I could turn off a socket.
- I get bored very easily, even when I have lots of things I know I should be doing.
Instead of tagging you all individually, how about if you read this, then you should do this little meme!