Blah blah blah, haven’t blogged, blah blah, Bonjour, Blogger! takes up all my time, blah blah, words, excuses, nonsense.
What? I’m just getting the boring intro bit out the way so I can show you some photos. You’re welcome
- Vee Double Moo, the best fro-yo (and so conveniently around the corner from my office)
- Harts Bakery, also around the corner from my office, also delicious
- Aneta’s idea of a light snack one morning
- Suckling pig at a Chinese wedding banquet (btw if anyone is having a banquet for their wedding, I am available to eat, thank you)
- The mighty Trinity from the Volly. (Pork, chicken and beefs. The gravy is worth going for alone)
- Hot pot! (This is a Chinese dish where you have a pot of soup on the table over a portable hob, and you cook your food in it. Basically Chineser Fondue)
- Mini donuts that I made on a whim (after finding a recipe on Lakeland’s site which has now disappeared. This one looks basically the same though, at least, what I remember)
- Grillstock pulled pork. I love you so much.
- Juicing lemons, a new obsession after Alex bought a citrus juicer.
I went to Birmingham, did a talk, didn’t cock up majorly, came home with a mason jar in my Blognix goody bag (after teasing Bee the night before about drinking from them) and used it immediately to drink gininatin on the train.
Alex reached the end of his chemo treatment (hooray!), and I did all the Race for Lifes, but didn’t take any photos of it, because sweaty.
I took many pictures of the doges because doges.
Man, when you look at it like this, the past few months have been boring.