When I think of a raffle, I think of the ones at school fetes, where random tins of food have a ticket sellotaped on and people get way too excited over winning a dented tin of peaches.
This raffle is about a million times cooler (but with less splat the rat). You guys all know my blog wife Sarah. She decided to organise an online raffle to raise money for Breast Cancer Campaign
All you have to do is donate £2 (or more!) on this JustGiving page on Friday 28th October and you’ll be entered into the raffle. But let’s face it, you want to know about the prizes. There are some pretty bloody awesome prizes too!
- £50 of Debenhams vouchers
- £20 of Clippy vouchers
- A selection of House of Holland tights from MyTights
- An October Glossybox
- Handmade bracelets by Sophie
- £20 gift voucher for Crown & Glory
- £30 gift voucher for Sarah’s Etsy shop
- A special vintage piece from Darwin & Delilah
- £100 gift voucher from Stanwells Boutique
- Bespoke online design service from Abby
- Vouchers from Sarenza (qty TBC)
- A signed copy of The C-Word by Lisa Lynch
- A signed copy of Cult Fiction by Ardie Collins
- A selection of GoGo Philip jewellery
- A Simeon Farrar for Fulton Limited Edition Umbrella
To see more about the raffle, head over to Sarah’s Blog
Pass it on – lets raise lots of money!