This week has been…meh. Nothing bad happened especially, but there wasn’t that much going on really. Alex came home on Tuesday (yay!) and thats about it really. I was supposed to go to a launch party on Thursday but felt too ill after lunch so went home a bit early, only to find that I’d left my keys on my desk that morning and Alex was stuck in meetings until half 9. Great. So I sat on the back door step for 3 1/2 hours, huddled inside my cape with my brolly over my bag as it rained a few times, reading on my iPad!
Things I liked this week include:
- A crocheted lions head. I always imagine the stuffed heads on walls would smell a bit, so at least this woollen one wouldn’t be so bad.
- A wall of switches. Like a giant one colour LiteBrite.
- Shopping in the student areas supermarket. One of the many things I don’t miss about my old job.
- Millionaires Shortbread. Mmm. Whats not to like?
- Gala Darling’s posts about popular fashion bloggers. I think we are all susceptible to those sort of thoughts – its one of the reasons I was reluctant for a while to post outfit photos, because I’m not as slim as I once was and I’m bigger than most bloggers I read.
So what’cha dooooooing?