Jumper: Clothing at Tesco, Skirt: Oasis via eBay, Tights: Oasis, Boots: Debenhams
Another exhausting week! This one was a bit more self inflicted – we had someone to stay on Monday, hair on Tuesday and Kittencamp on Wednesday. I was glad to be going home on time on Thursday!
Still enjoying the job, I know that just sounds obvious, but it’s so nice to be doing something I like in a good environment. Yay!
Alex is off to Vegas again tomorrow (boo!) so I’m trying to fill up the next two weeks. If anyone is about in Bristol after work, let me know!
Links I loved this week:
- Really interesting post from The Business of Fashion about whats wrong with iPad magazines. I have enjoyed using the (US) Wired app and the (UK) Times apps – but my biggest complaint (and yes, I’m being cheap) is that my boyfriend already is subscribed to them on his iPad. If he buys a print magazine, then its easy for me to pick up and read when he’s not reading it, but with the iPad ones, I can’t as its locked on his iPad. I’d like to see something similar to how Amazon Prime allows you to put people in the same household onto the same account without paying extra
- I loved this post on The Bristol Beauty Blog about being an “older” blogger. At 27, I feel ancient when I read blogs by people still doing their GCSE’s, so its nice to see someone say why its better to be “older” (Older in quotes because it feels like I’m calling people ancient!)
- Lego Wall. AWESOME.
- “Can a Jell-O Shot Be Classy?” Looks good – although I bet they didn’t have pages covered in equations about the optimum alcohol content.
- Hannah’s Cath Kidston-eqsue nails are so cute!
- 31 Post Ideas for Fashion Bloggers. So useful.
- I really want to try and make macarons after seeing Milly’s post
- Know Your Meme: Instagram Quote Rebuttals. Love it. “Sometimes its okay to fall apart. No its not okay, you are a fucking ferris wheel”
- Wild Olive’s week of tea has been one of my favourite features on a blog ever. I’m predictable. I especially loved this tea finds page. I want EVERYTHING.
- This interview between Lady Gaga and Stephen Fry is awesome. I’m not really a Stephen Fry fan, but this is just fascinating.
Finally, a video I loved from KittenCamp. Always knew cats were evil…
I might be around in town Friday evening. I think (hope!)
Love that lego wall :) Nice find!
Gemma kell says