Lets start this with some good news. I have a job! And this is what I wore to the interview. Yeah, I know. I had a call from an agency on Monday lunchtime and they wanted me to go up to visit the client that day. I explained I wasn’t exactly in interview mode, but they said they’d explain that to the client, so off I went. Somehow I got the job! YAY! I’m so excited, the job sounds quite interesting, but I’m not sure exactly what I can say about it, so best not to say anything :)
The dress is from (Clothing at) Tesco*, its actually the Kate dress I posted about ages ago then bought. Leggings … actually, those are from Tesco as well! Oh dear! Gold flat pumps from Helen, she was having a clear out of shoes she’d never even worn – so handy having a bff with the same sized feet! (Although not so much when you go shopping together and both want the only pair of shoes in your size)
- A post from IFB about using affiliate marketing with a fashion blog. Its kinda what I was saying here but it makes a lot more sense!
- Three recipies I want to try (this list of recipes I want to try keeps growing! Perhaps I should actually BAKE?) this week: Cupcake stuffed strawberries covered in chocolate, mini banoffi pies and sweetie skewers. Mmm, sugar rush and diabetes.
- Some great tips about how to fit in blogging with a busy real world life from Harriet.
- Chinchillas in wine glasses. So so cute! (Hiding of course the evil, we had two chinchillas when we were younger and the female (Felicity) killed the male (Austin – shows how long ago it was!)
- Sparked.com is a way to volunteer online for various non profit organisations. Theres bound to be something on there even I can help out with! (More info via SwissMiss)
- Carrie Bradshaw Math. I was actually wondering the same thing this week while watching Sex and the City (I hate the show, but I always end up watching it late at night.)
Carrie Bradshaw, you gotta be tripping balls to have us believe that you can sustain yourself that extravagantly on that one stupid-ass column. You lying bitch!
- Another cute print out from Wild Olive, this time to help you remember to drink lots of water! (Sounds really obvious doesn’t it?)
- With all the outrage on Twitter about Blogger being down this week, I thought it was worth sharing this link again from The Blog Stylist about how to convert your blog from Blogger to WordPress. (If you’re looking to self host your blog, I really recommend 34SP* – it costs me Ã‚Â£4 a month which isn’t really that much)
- Voting in the Freya Blog Star competition is still open until Tuesday, so please please please keep voting for me and get others to as well! (I promise I’ll stop soon!)
Its going to be so weird getting up at half 6 tomorrow, after 5 months of lie ins! Boooo!
Helen Simcock says
Yay for the job! I definitely think it was the shoes!
Nose in a book says
Heh heh, I see from your title you have been watching Veronica Mars :-) Good luck with the new job.
Congrats on the job! And gorgeous dress – no wonder they wanted to hire you! Super stylish. Xx
Gorgeous, simple outfit. You look darling.