Ever bought a piece of clothing and then once you wear it, you realise theres something about it that you hadn’t noticed before? I bought this Primark dress of eBay, and while it fits alright (although the sleeves are too short – who is this meant to fit?), I hadn’t realised it’s sheer. Queue panicked search this morning when I decided I wanted to wear this for a black vest top.
(Excuse the bitchface I have going on here – I’m still not great at outfit photos – they mostly all turned out too dark!)
I got this a few weeks ago but this is the first time I’ve worn it – I need to stop keeping things for “best” and just wear them whenever! While its very tempting when unemployed to stay in my PJ’s all day, Friday was the first time in a while that I’ve done that – I was glued to the TV like most people I think! (Loved Kates wedding dresses – I want her evening one mostly!)
Some lovely links I wanted to share:
- Gav (aka Jam Factory) came up with “Britain HAS got talent“, a Tumblr account featuring some brilliantly talented people from around the country from this little tweet.Ã‚Â DefinitelyÃ‚Â worth a delve into the archives.
- I can’t bring myself to replace Andy Samberg and the high fiving kitten on my iPhone’s wallpaper, but these are some lovely wallpapers by Nina Campbell
- I think making something to embellish a cheap t-shirt is awesome, so this DIY on Delightful Dozen caught my eye. I’d be tempted to make the hearts into brooches so you could put them on other tops instead. No?
- Vic’s drawings are awesome, I love her version ofÃ‚Â receivingÃ‚Â a wig from Aussie! (Its much prettier than my attempt :D)
- I want to go llamaÃ‚Â trekkingÃ‚Â after seeing Sians post
- These cupcakes with cookie dough inside them look AWESOME
How are *you* anyway?