I was going through my Google Reader t’other day and saw a post from Charlotte saying that Nails Inc had a special offer for one day only, where you could get 10 nail varnishes for Ã‚Â£25. Considering that they normally cost Ã‚Â£11 each, this was a bargain, especially with the discount code Charlotte thoughtfully provided at the end of the post. 10 nail varnishes for Ã‚Â£20? That’s cheaper than the market stall in Chester where we used to buy all our make up from when we were young and poor!
My parcel arrived and annoyingly, the plastic tray insert was smashed and the box was bashed up – not the sort of state I could give to someone for a present. I contacted Nails Inc and they sent out a replacement. Not a replacement box and tray (which would have been nice) but an entire new set. Brilliant customer service there! I asked if they wanted the broken one back (since there was nothing wrong with the actual polishes) and they said I could keep it.
I’m not really a nail varnish fan. I get more polish on my fingers than I do on my nails. So it felt pointless me keeping the set for myself. Whats the point in me telling you all this though?
Long story short – I’d like to give the set away to one of you guys! I’ve been thinking about doing a giveaway for a while, since I reached 1000 followers on Twitter (I’m aware than most could be spam bots, but shh, let me pretend people care what I tweet!)
As with any giveaway, there are a few rules and that. I’ve never done a giveaway myself before so I had a look at what everyone else did – I’ve pored over so many blogs, I went a bit cross eyed!
- Be a follower on either FacebookÃ‚Â (justÃ‚Â click the “Like” button to the right!)Ã‚Â or Google Reader (please let me know which!)
- Post a commentÃ‚Â (and including yourÃ‚Â email address so I know how to contact you!)
- Have a UK postal address (sorry non UK people!)
For an extra entry, follow me on Twitter and tweet “@hayles is giving away some Nails Inc goodies on her blogÃ‚Â – http://bit.ly/ceriselle” (or anything on those lines – just include my name and the url :) )
The deadline is 12am GMT (erm, when do the clocks go back? Midnight on Sunday anyway) Monday 8th November (so you’ve got until 11.59pm on Sunday to comment! I get confused easily), and the winner will be picked using Random.org.Ã‚Â Hopefully these rules aren’t too bad?
The colours in the box are:
- Berkeley Square Ã¢â‚¬â€œ dark grey
- Eagle Street Ã¢â‚¬â€œ dusky nude
- Duchess Street Ã¢â‚¬â€œ vibrant purple
- The Vale Ã¢â‚¬â€œ deep plum
- Eden Grove Ã¢â‚¬â€œ vibrant teal
- Montrose Place Ã¢â‚¬â€œ iridescent hot pink
- Buckingham Street Ã¢â‚¬â€œ hot pink glitter
- Dean Street Ã¢â‚¬â€œ pillar box red
- Maple Street Ã¢â‚¬â€œ metallic brown
- Shelton Street Ã¢â‚¬â€œ gold glitter
(shamefully nicked from Charlotte.)
Thank you again for reading my little blog. If you want to say hello in other ways or have any questions, I love emails (hi (at) ceriselle.org) and theres Formspring if you want to be anonymous!