…is exactly how I feel today.
A slight back story – when I was younger, I did trampolining at school. (Which, yes, is a bit of a random sport to do, but I was better at it than things like netball.) One day, I was doing some sort of twisting jump thing, and somehow twisted my back in an odd way. Since then, I’ve had back pain, which has steadily gotten worse over the years. It had been fine, until I started my new temping job where I’m sat in the most awkward position, with no room to stretch out my legs.
This morning, I walked down to the Royal Mail depot, because I had a Special Delivery letter to collect, and as I walked back to the flat, I could feel the twinges of pain that meant I wasn’t going anywhere.
This is what I’ve done today:
- Watched two Futurama movies.
- Watched complete crap on the TV (The Cube, I am looking at you.)
- Listened to the Flatmate curse two NAS boxes for not working with our network.
- Caused some geeks on the other side of the country to discuss my flurescent pink underwear
- Not had any Wispa Golds brought to me. This has probably annoyed me the most.
- Drank tea (obvs)
Thats about it.
I don’t care how bad my back is tomorrow, I shall drug myself up and get out of the flat for a bit because I am feeling just the tinest bit stircrazy today!