Bad girl, I’ve not really written since last week. But I’ve been full of plans, y’see m’dears! Squeal! Tomorrow is my 25th birthday (or as I am tempted to start calling it, my 21+4 birthday.
1. HAMPTONSÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ FINEST, 2. Skins, 3. innocent veg art, 4. Untitled, 5. Simple Butterfly with Rose Cupcakes, 6. Untitled
This week, I adore…
- New Gossip Girl. Oh my effing God. I had forgotten just how clever this show is. Repeats of season 1 whenever I feel like hooking the iPod up to the TV are great, but I neeeeeeded new episodes!
- Skins. I know, I’ve seen every episode about a trillion times. But each time, I spot something new and exciting (at least to a newly Bristolian like me) in the background. This weekend I was taking some photos for a not so secret project type thing down Gloucester Road, and realised that was where Chris’ house was meant to be in the first series, when he gets locked out of his house in the nuddy pants and walks down the road towards Glos Rd with his head and hands held high.
One of the things that always makes me giggle is the…
- Bristolian/West Country Accents. As a Northerner (well, Chester is north of here!), I can’t help but laugh when I hear the local accent. Seriously, its just too funny. Not only do they have a funny accent down here, but they also have their own language. Heres a helpful little guide from Beast Clothing (who are gert lush, me babber)
Chris Moyles did a version of American Boy by Estelle called Somerset Boy which makes i laaaaarf every time!
- iTunes Genius – I know, I’ve had it two days, but its bloody brilliant. Its actually making me listen to more of my music, instead of the same few songs every day. And its throwing up some excellent tracks. If you’ve not already downloaded iTunes 8, get it, get it now!