Wow, its been a while since I’ve done one of these!
- Black Kids! I’m going to see them tonight at the Thekla, and I can’t wait! I just wish I could take my decent camera with the super awesome lens. Ah well, it just gives me a chance to try out the new camera.
- Birthday Shenanigans. Hang on, that needs some exclamation points. And caps. BIRTHDAY SHENANIGANS!!!!! I’ll be 25 on the 12th Sept, and have sorted out a weekend of funness. Friday we’ll be out in Bristol centre, working our way down Park Street, and ending up in a drunken stupor at Ramshackle. Saturday day, we’ll probably go to the zoooooo and or go shopping. Saturday night, I’m hoping for a super old school houseparty, with giant bottles of wine, random stealing missions (cups down the pants!) and crazy dancing. Unfortunately there are no horses up on the Wells Road, so we can’t feed horsies vodka and coke.
- Helen is coming to Bristol for my birthday! (and thus should be a point on her own because she’ll beat me up) as are Rachel and Gemma (although I’m not sure how definite they are at the moment!)
- “We Used To Be Friends” – It seems odd to link this into the above point, but its one of mine and Helens favourite songs. Not least because of the amazing dance we have to it, or that its the theme tune to our favourite TV show, Veronica Mars.
A long time ago, we used to be friends // But I haven’t thought of you lately at all.
- Macs! Not just the computers, but in this super summery weather (i.e. torrential rain) I’m very thankful I have my new coat from Topshop that keeps me snuggly dry and is pretty damn cute as well. It makes me feel dressed up even when I just chuck it on over my PJ’s to run down to Tesco for milk.
- Hot Chocolate. Oooh. Definitely something thats kept me going through this weather. There is a drinks machine in work thats (thankfully) free. Number 55, Chocomilk, om nom nom nom.
- Weddings. I got an invite for two very lovely peoples wedding which is in a few months, and I can’t wait because it will be super awesomeness. I’m already looking at dresses, in a sort of 50’s style. The diet starts after the birthday. But looking for dresses can happen all the time!
- Chris Moyles. The highlight of my morning! I’m listening to him at the moment, and I just can’t help but laugh! I’ve been listening to him since he was on the afternoon show back in 2000 (bloody hell, when I was in Lower Sixth!) and now since I can leave my flat 10 mins before I start work, I can listen to most of the show. Gotta love the parodies!