(Dress and leggings (didn’t realise that until now!): Florence and Fred (Tesco), Shoes: Mel)
A quieter week this week, but I still feel exhausted! I thought that after 4 weeks, I’d have found how to manage my sleep patterns, but no, I’m still going to bed till midnight and getting up at 6am. I’m still so behind reading blogs and commenting – seriously, how do you guys do this?
- Love this infographic about the costs of being a bridesmaid – seems suitable since this is wedding season
- I don’t like most of the T-Mobile ads (the Royal Wedding one? Vom. Even worse: USING EAST 17 IN THE VIDEO) But this one, showing a live version of Angry Birds is AWESOME.
- BMW powered Hoverbike. I need this.
- S’mores Buffet. Being British, I don’t actually undersand what a s’more is, but I like the idea. Look at that photo. Marshmallows, biscuits and chocolate. Good idea.
- Ah, jelly. I like jelly. I like alcoholic Pimms Jelly Shots even better.
- I love Leah‘s photos of Bristol.
- Balloon sculpture is ace. I can do some basic animals, and once, when I was tipsy, I may have told the bloke who wanders around Chester at all hours making balloon animals for pissed up people that he was crap. I’m not proud (I’m a little proud, it was true)
- Tattoos are like cats.
- Baby pudu’s are CUTE
How has your week been?