Hello! I thought I would share a few things that you might not know about me’…because why not!
1. My name is Hayley, I just turned 34, and I am originally from Chester, UK. (Yes, as in Hollyoaks.)
2. I am married (which is still weird) since March 2017 but (as you can see in the last post!) we have been together for 8 years. Alex makes me laugh everyday, even when I am trying to do a srs face. (*Especially* when I am trying to do a srs face)
3. I studied Business Finance at university in Aberystwyth which were the best 3 years. You probably know other Aber grads, we get everywhere!
4. I moved to Bristol in 2008, and it was the best decision I ever made!
5. We moved to Bellevue in June this year for Alex’s job. We live close to the lake in a pretty little neighbourhood which is very different to anywhere I have ever lived before!
6. For the last 6 years, I have worked in accounts, and have the first CIMA qualification (which I gained a week before the wedding’…not only did I get married in March, but I also got more letters after my name and passed my theory test!) I’m currently a ‘housewifewhich is weird.
7. I used to ride a little scooter when I was 16, took driving lessons at 17’…but didn’t actually pass my test until 6 weeks ago in the US! (continued in the comments!)